Thursday, January 6, 2011

THE POWER-BASE LIFE by Mike Flynt

Mike Flynt has an amazing story to tell. At the age of fifty-nine he played football for Sul Ross State University becoming the oldest contributing member to a football team in NCAA history! By all accounts, he is a successful man. This book encourages us to realize the goals and dreams we were created for. Each of the twelve chapters are designed to help you find your strengths and then show you how to use them. My favorite chapter is the one about the body. This being a new year, I am taking a closer look at my health and overall wellness. The statistics he shares about our overall health today are very mind-opening. He encourages a healthy lifestyle in order to live a longer life and have better relationships (two things I want in my life). I am excited to put into practice his strategies!

I received a copy of this book for free, from the publisher, Thomas Nelson. I am not required to give a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment