Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Andy Stanley

Andy Stanley hits another home run! I am an emotional girl, and I am willing to admit it. A lot of times I can be led by my emotions (which is not my desire). I thrive to be led by the Holy Spirit, which most days is difficult for this momma. He deals with four emotions: Guilt, Anger, Greed, and Jealousy.

Personally my two favorite chapters are the Anger and Jealousy ones. Probably because these are my two biggest struggles on a daily basis. My desire is to break free from these emotions, just like the title. I have learned that these struggles have to be faced head-on on a daily (sometimes hourly, sometimes minute by minute) basis. I am thankful for this book and hope to become a better wife, mom, and leader after having read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment