Sunday, December 11, 2011

I love my new Meijer Photo Canvas!!

It just so happens that we had family pictures taken the end of October by Joel Cookston. It just so happens that the photos rocked! It just so happens that my kids look like rock stars. And it just so happens, I got a free 11x14 photo canvas from Meijer courtesy of BZZAGENT. Having this photo canvas made couldn't be easier. I just took the photo CD from our photo shoot to my local Meijer, sat down at the self-service computer, and in a matter of 5 minutes my order was placed. It took one day for my order to arrive at the store. I picked it up and fell in love! My kids look so good! Now to decided where to hand this beauty. I may just have to order a whole wall of photo canvas pictures!

*I am a member of BZZAGENT and was provided a coupon to get a free photo canvas at Meijer from them*

No comments:

Post a Comment