Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex UltraPacks

Have you heard of the new Purex Ultrapacks laundry detergent? Probably not, because they will not be on the store shelves until February 2012. As a Purex Insider, I was given the chance to try these little packs out before everyone else! I was so excited when my pack arrived. They are very convenient to use (no measuring laundry detergent and no spills). I was skeptical about the packet dissolving in water, so I checked the first one after adding it to my washer, and sure enough, the packet opens up and the detergent oozes out. Even in cold water! So easy, I would trust my 10 year old to start a load of laundry all by himself!! These Purex UltraPacks are safe for all washing machines including HE machines. One thing to remember is to make sure your hand are completely dry before handling the pack, otherwise there will be a mess. One more exciting thing about Purex, is that in mid February FreePurexSample.com will be back up and running. So you can snag a free sample of Purex UltraPacks and see how great they are for yourself!

As a Purex Insider, I was given a free sample of their laundry detergent so I could write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment