Monday, June 30, 2014

COPPERTONE CLEARLYSHEER SUNSCREEN


My boys used to be big fans of spray-on sunscreen until this summer.  Now they will not let me use spray-on, only lotion.  So when I got the chance to try out the new Coppertone CLEARLYSHEER Sunscreen I was very excited (and so were my three boys!).  My favorite things about this sunscreen are:

*It absorbs very quickly and does not feel greasy!
*It does not clog pores, which means less break-outs! (a big bonus for my thirteen year old son)
*It is also a moisturizer leaving skin feel softer!

I love how easy it is to apply to our skin, and I love that it really works!  This sunscreen will definitely be in our swim bag all summer.

*I was provided a sample of COPPERTONE CLEARLYSHEER SUNSCREEN by BzzAgent.  The opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment