Saturday, August 9, 2014

Spellbinders Celebr'ations by Richard Garay Review


In our family, we have lots of August birthdays, so I was very excited to get the opportunity to make these cute projects.  Who doesn't love an adorable homemade card and a cute bag filled with candy?!?  I know I always enjoy receiving gifts or cards that someone took the time to make.  And making cards and gifts can help save money too.  They last card I bought cost close to $4!! So making a card can be the frugal thing to do.

These two projects are form the new Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection. They believe that every day is the perfect day to celebrate, and I totally agree!  This collection includes paper, stamps, dies, & accessories to create one-of-a-kind gifts, cards, scrapbook pages, & more!!  For more inspiring projects you can visit Spellbinders Celebrations yourself!



I am a member of Purex Insiders.  I was able to review this product through this program.  The opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment