Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Time Chamber *My Review*


Adult coloring books are all the rage these days.  They have become very popular in my Instagram circle of friends.  The benefits of sitting down and coloring can be many.  Stress relief, relaxation, brain stimulation, and increased focus are just some of the benefits one can experience.  I cannot remember the last time I sat down and colored.  I live with 3 boys, so we aren't necessarily the "sit down and have quiet time" kind of family.  But I told my boys that I am going to start taking a little time just for me and engaging in this activity.

The Time Chamber is the perfect book just for me.  The pictures are amazing and look like lots of fun to color.  The cute story that as told also gives me something to look forward to.  Now I just need to sharpen my colored pencils and talk one of my boys into joining me!! {I'm not holding my breath on that one!}

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  Opinions are mine*

No comments:

Post a Comment