Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Strong and Kind

If you are looking for an encouraging book on parenting, I highly recommend purchasing this book. Korie Robertson and her mother have written a great book on character qualities any parent would want their children to possess. There are nine specific traits included, then there are ways to carry these out in parenting. As a mom of three boys, I know how hard it can be to be a parent, but I am thankful for resources like this book. I hope I can do as good a job raising my children as this book suggests!

This book would also make a great addition to a gift for parents-to-be (think baby shower gift or baby dedication gift!) or any parent looking for encouragement while in the midst of raising children!

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  Opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment