Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Journal Bible for Girls REVIEW

This is the cutest Bible specifically for girls that I have ever seen,  I love the turquoise color of the cover and the elastic band that keeps it closed (no more wrinkled or bent Bible pages!)  As a girl who went to church her entire life (~42 years), I wish this Bible was around when I was a youngster.  This specific Bible is the journal style which has become very popular.  Add a package of color pencils and it's a perfect gift for any girl!

Each page has a section on the side margin that is lined (like notebook paper) It is here you can draw, write, doodle, journal, or write prayers.  This is an awesome feature for anyone who wants to strengthen their relationship with their Heavenly Father.  The NIV version is a popular one at our church.  I cannot find a little girl to give this to!  

*I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  Opinions are mine.*


No comments:

Post a Comment