Sunday, August 12, 2018

The Struggle is Real FOR SURE!!!!!


Sometimes I feel like every minute of my life is a struggle.  Then life gets a little "better" and it's smooth sailing for a quick minute.  Then I'm back driving the struggle bus through the ruts of life.  This seems to be a common theme in my life and in the lives of those around me.  Friends, family, coworkers, even my cashier at the Walmart all have struggles.  The Struggle is Real.....just like the book title says!!!

Nicole Unice is a new-to-me author although she has written a few other books.  Her new book is a great read for anyone who struggles with little or big things in life...so basically this book is for EVERYONE!!!

  • My tolerance for idiots is completely low today.  I used to have some immunity built up, but obviously there's a new strain out!!
  • No, I don't really rise and shine.  Most days, I just caffeinate and hope for the best....
  • I want buns of steel, but I also want cinnamon buns!!


These are just a few things Nicole struggles with first thing in the morning.  And I can totally relate :)  If you are looking for a great book that is relatable in several areas of your life, I totally recommend reading this!!

*I was provided this book in exchange for my review.  Opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment