Saturday, December 11, 2010

Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball



I am so excited when I find a new author I like. This is the first book I have read by author Donita K. Paul, and I am so excited to share it with you. She is from Colorado which is always a bonus in my eyes.

This is a magical tale of two people who are meant to be together. They have to go through a lot of stuff to find their fairy-tale ending. I love the metaphor of a Christian's relationship to Christ that the author portrays in this story.

"sometimes God gives us things we don't need. And the best of the gifts He gives us is someone to share all the silly and grand, frivolous and spectacular, sad and heartbreaking, joyous and exquisite moments of our lives" is my favorite quote from this book. I am reminded of all the gifts God has given me that I don't need or deserve. This is a great reminder at CHRISTmas for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment