Wednesday, May 18, 2011

REJOICE


Let us rejoice and be glad today. Psalm 118:24

If you are looking for some good worship music, you are looking in the right place. This CD is top notch. The women's vocals are amazing. The songs are inspiring. I love the mix of familiar songs and new songs. I have only attended one Women of Faith conference (several years....maybe even a decade...ago), and I don't really remember the music all that much. But after listening to this CD, I definitely want to attend an event and be able to listen to these women live! The music alone would be worth the cost of an admission ticket!

My favorite song on the CD is the classic "Great Is Thy Faithfulness". This is a song I have loved for many years and could listen to it over and over. Which I did today when I was waiting in car line for the kids! This CD will not disappoint you!

No comments:

Post a Comment