Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MY PRINCESS DEVOTIONS {review}



What little girl doesn't like princesses?!?  As a mom of three rowdy boys and one grown princess {aka daughter}, I was so excited to read this new devotional book for preschoolers.  It definitely brought out the inner princess in me.  And hopefully one day {further down the road}, I will be able to share this with my adorable granddaughters!

The cover consists of two adorably dress princess and it just invites you to open it up and read.  There is one page for each day of the year, and each day is divided into the following sections:

ROYAL WORDS {a short scripture verse}

PRINCESS THOUGHTS {a short thought about the verse}

A PRAYER FOR THE KING {specific words to pray to our Heavenly Father}

PRINCESS IN ACTION {how to apply this verse to everyday life}

Each day is short and to the point.  They are the perfect length for a preschooler's attention span!  This would be the perfect way to start or end the day with your royal princess!

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  The opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment