Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Time With Grandma Bible Storybook *Review*



This would be the perfect book to give to grandma to keep at her house.  Then during sleepovers or days spent at Grandma's house, the kids could get this book down, snuggle on Grandma's lap, and listen to her read.  I have very fond memories of reading books with my grandmother, and this book will keep the family tradition alive.  Or maybe even start a brand new tradition!  

Each beautifully illustrated page includes a Bible story and the scripture verses that correspond with the story.  Then there is a Love Note from Grandma and a Love Note from God at the end.  I love the adorable pictures of a Grandma bear with her grandchildren cubs.  There are fifteen stories in all.  I will be adding this to my list of baby shower gifts.  I plan on giving it to the grandmas-to-be so they can start spending time reading with their grandkids from the very beginning!

*I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  The opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment