Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Whatever You Grow Up to Be *Book Review*



If you are looking for an excellent bedtime book for little boys, look no further!  I have been a Karen Kingsbury fan for years.  And this new book just adds to my admiration for her.  What I love about this book is that it starts when the little boy is a newborn and goes through all the stages of life...toddler, tween, teen, and adult.  As a mom of 3 boys, I can totally relate to the pictures and stories in these pages.  

Each page has a meaningful scripture reference designed to go with the season of life.  The entire book is based on Jeremiah 29:11 ~For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.~  This is a verse that I have shared with my boys since day one, and I loved sharing this book with them!

*I was given a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my review.  All opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment