Sunday, October 19, 2014

STOP Teaching Our Kids To Kill REVIEW




As a mom of three boys (ages 9 {twins} and 13), I am very aware of the violence that our kids are bombarded with every day.  I also have a husband who served in the United States Army for several years.  That being said, I tend to agree with what this book is saying, and my husband has the total opposite viewpoint. This is where we agree to disagree.  

I highly recommend looking at the website by the Killology Research Group.  It is very informative.  I found this quote about the book.  "Their book is a much-needed call to action for every parent, teacher, and citizen to help our children and stop the wave of killing and violence gripping America's youth. And, most important, it is a blueprint for us all on how that can be achieved."  So parents, teachers, mentors, and kids can all learn something very important from this book.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  Opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment