Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crunchy Nut Review

Let me introduce you to my new little friend......

I love to eat cereal....always have.  In fact, if I didn't have three kids to feed every single day, I would probably eat cereal for lots more meals than I already do.  So when I got the chance to try Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal through the BzzAgent program, I was very excited.  I was really wanting a snack last Sunday so I broke open the box and had a small bowl with skim milk.  Here is what I loved about this cereal:

*It is very crunchy and it stays crunchy!
*It has bits of real peanut on each flake!
*There are only 120 calories in 3/4 cup of cereal.
*It is the perfect combination of crunchy, sweet, & nutty!

I think this cereal would be great with fruit or raisins added to it.  I also think my kids would love this cereal as a snack without milk.  This cereal is also part of Kellogg's Family Rewards program.   It has a code on the inside of the box that you enter online.  Then you can use your points you earn for merchandise or coupons.  I earned a $5.00 Starbucks card a few months ago, so I am letting my points build back up!  

*I received a sample of this cereal through BzzAgent.  The opinions are mine.*


No comments:

Post a Comment