Thursday, February 14, 2013

shespeaks L'OREAL MAGIC Skin Beautifier


I am excited to share my review of the new L'OREAL MAGIC SKIN BEAUTIFIER B.B. CREAM.  I am always excited to try new skin care products and was interested in learning all about B.B.s (Beautifying Beads).  L'OREAL describes B.B.s as encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidant Vitamin E.

This cream claims to have 4 beautifying actions:

PRIMES (to smooth texture)
Perfects (to hide imperfections)
HYDRATES (for all day moisture)
CORRECTS (for an even looking complexion)

The sample I was sent is the 812 LIGHT cream.  I took this picture of the end of the tube to show just the little bit of color in this product.  This shade is perfect for winter when I am very pale.  I think I would need a shade darker for the summer tan months.


The consistency of this cream was a bit surprising.  It is a bit on the runny side.  Not the consistency of most facial creams.  And I did learn after the first use that a little bit goes a long way.  The B.B.s do feel a little bit gritty, but when you smooth it on your face, it does not feel gritty.  I know you're thinking this sounds like the craziest make-up review ever!

But overall I was very pleased with this new cream.  I tend to have a reddish complexion, and I love how it tones down the redness on my cheeks.  I have noticed the B.B.s popping up in lots of skin care products, but I will be sticking with L'OREAL!

*I was offered a free sample of this product in exchange for my review.  I am a member of shespeaks, but all opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment