Thursday, October 8, 2015

Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe *REVIEW*


I have been a big fan of Max Lucado and his non-fiction books for a long time! So I was very excited to be able to read his newest work of fiction. This book revolves around a wife and mother of school-aged kids who is struggling through lots of change in her life. Something I can totally relate to! This book also brings to life the spiritual realm of angels and how they are always nearby protecting us. This is something that is a little harder to relate to, but I loved reading and thinking about it!

"Personally I think there's more going on around us than we realize. I think God uses even the bad and ugly things in this world to lead us to a good place." (pg. 100) This is one of my favorite quotes from the book. And sometimes it is hard to grasp this concept, especially when things are really bad! But this book is full of hope and encouragement for those difficult times. I will definitely be passing this on to a friend who is struggling.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review. Opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment