Thursday, October 29, 2015

TastyKake minis Influenster Review


My boys love a good after school snack, and thanks to Influenster, they now know all about TastyKake minis!  When we first tried them, they loved them and begged me to buy more.  So for the last month or so I've been searching every store I go into for them.  I even searched stores in Florida while we were down there on fall break.

Last night my oldest son had basketball training, so I shopped at a different Walmart and was so excited when I found the display of TastyKake minis.  I think I heard the Hallelujah Chorus playing in my head.  I had to hide them last night, but will definitely surprise the boys when they get off the bus.

What I love about these is they are pre-packaged in small portions, so no one fights over how many they get.  Everyone gets one package with 3 minis and that's all.  They are really tasty also...just ask one of my boys.

Thanks to Influenster for letting my family try these yummy TastyKakes!  They are now a regular item on my grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment