Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Shelter of God's Promises

Sheila Walsh is an amazing speaker and writer. I have had the privilege of hearing her speak at Women of Faith events in the past. I love her storytelling and her passion for Christ.
So when I got the opportunity to review her latest book, I was very excited! Her words are precious and just what I needed to hear. In this book, Sheila talks about the many things God has promised to those who are faithful to Him. One of the chapters contains this quote, "God doesn't want us to pretend our faith or give lip service to His promises". Each chapter contains several insights like this for those on the journey to Heaven. God is faithful and we are responsible for acting out our faith.
As an added bonus, this book also includes a Bible Study with scripture and questions to ponder for each chapter. This would be a great women's group study to consider!

No comments:

Post a Comment