Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is Yummy!



Honey Bunches of Oats puts the smile back in us.


I am a big fan of Honey Bunches of Oats.  As a middle aged woman with high cholesterol, I am always looking for yummy cereals that have nutritious value in them also.  So when I learned about Honey Bunches of Oats, I just had to share my knowledge!

It tastes so good, it's easy to forget it's also good for you!!

10 grams Whole Grain*


6 grams sugar*


Provides 9 essential vitamins and minerals


Brings together 4 nutritious grains (wheat, oat, corn, and rice) into crispy flakes and even more of the crunchy granola bunches everyone loves!


Heart Healthy!
~0g Trans Fat
~0g Saturated Fat
~0mg cholesterol

*per serving

So if you are looking for a great new cereal to try, get to the store and buy a box of Post Honey Bunches of Oats!

*I was provided with a free sample of cereal in exchange for my review.  All opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment