Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PORK Be Inspired!

Today is my children's last day of school, so I am tying up loose ends and plan to take the summer off from book and product reviews.  It is so hard to be productive when I become a referee, short order cook, and taxi driver.  Not that I'm complaining, but when school gets out, my productivity comes to a screeching halt.  That being said, I am going to talk today about pork.  It's what's for dinner!

Seriously, the National Pork Board has a new campaign called Be Inspired.  You can check out their website for inspiration all about pork.  They have all sorts of pork recipes for you to try out and tell you exactly how to cook your pork so you don't end up with dry crispy meat.


I thought I knew about pork, but after checking out the Be Inspired website, I received an education for sure!  My family will thank me the next time I decide to have pork for dinner.

*I received the Pork Be Inspired material from the BzzAgent.  I am writing this review and all opinions are mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment