Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SOBE Flavors with Benefits

As a BzzAgent, I get the chance to try out all sorts of new products.  There are surveys they have their members take, so you can get invited to campaigns for products you like and use.  I was so excited to get to take part in the SOBE FLAVORS WITH BENEFITS campaign.  I got a kit from BzzAgent that included coupons to use at the store and a bottle of their new coconut water.   I let everyone in my family taste the coconut water, but I am saving the coupons to try out other flavors like black and blue berry, yumberry pomegranate, and fuji apple pear.

Here are some things I've learned about SOBE:

*There are over 25 flavors to choose from!
*They do not use artificial sweeteners!
*They have a zero calorie selection!
*You can find a great selection of flavors at the Kroger family of stores!

So I am so excited to stay hydrated this summer with SOBE.  We had a very mild winter here in the Midwest, so we are bracing for a hot and humid summer.  I plan on taking SOBE with me everywhere I go!

I am a BzzAgent and was provided a free sample and coupons in exchange for telling my friends about SOBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment